Monday, October 27, 2008

Rainy days

I wanna say I'M SO SOOOOOOOOOOORRY MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND! :''''(

Today, when my computer lesson ended, my friend dayat sent me a message, he said that he wanna go to 61 (its my school, he studied at 71 and that school isn't far from mine) to meet my bestfriend, uchi. They both are entirely closed each other for couple of weeks (EHEMM), and i really wanna see them being a loveable couple hahahaha (is it gonna happen?i don't know :p)
okay, aftar that i walk out from my school to meet dayat in front of the padang restaurant. I thought dayat was alone, but then, out of the blue, i see someone that i really... Yes, he's my boyfriend! What da heck is goin on in here?? I'm totally shocked zzzz, i never thought he was coming too >.<

After the shocking moment, we talk each other. Time goes and the conversation became weird and less important zz. 16.00 o'clock i finally decided to go home and my boyfriend ask me that he wanna be with me until i'm home. Oh c'moon, my home was sooo far away and i bet he never goes to cakung before and i'm scared he will get lost there zz. But he is so stubborn brain-headed, he push me and said he'll be okay and he didn't worry about his self, he worried about me and my safety zzz how sweet hahaha. I don't wanna make him being in trouble so i made a deal with him. I said, he can do that but only till perumnas klender, not my house, because its so far. He agreed and here we are in angkot 22a.

after we passed mcd buaran, suddenly, rain is coming zzz. Its a really tight rain with light too, its so dark and scary outside! We finally arrived at perumnas and i open up my umbrella to protect me from rain and wind. We were in a same umbrella hahaha well its so romantic for me :p although i'm cold and shaking, it feels so warm and safe standing so clooose right beside him hehehe. We're waiting for 25b, in fact there are so many 25b right there but its full filled by passangers zzz. But finally, i got not-too-full 25b and get in. I feel so guilty left my boy alone there without any equipment to protect him from tight rain and wind. I'M SOOOORRYY DEAR! :'''( now i was sitting in my bedroom, make this post without change my wetty clothes, without bathing and now i just listening to boys II men's song, on bended knee and waiting for his massage reply. I really worried about him :'(

7 comments:

Ipak said...

oh-my-lovely-den! he must be sooooo lovable to accompany that far. I can't imagine, my denisha walked with his boyfriend among the rain drops hahahahaha. selamat ya you guys

Denisha said...

wahahaha thanks my ipak. yeaa just keep it in your mind, like a lovable bollywood couple huh? dancing under the rain drops haha minus flower garden and the dancers :p

Denisha said...

wahahaha thanks my ipak. yeaa just keep it in your mind, like a lovable bollywood couple huh? dancing under the rain drops haha minus flower garden and the dancers :p

Ucil Moron ! said...

ah kampret lo den ah hahahahaha. eh elu nih ye jijay jijay mau juga akirnya sepayung berdua wakakakak. ah soo sweat den. gua jadi terharu

Denisha said...

Yeeee itu kan keadaan gawat darurat masa gua tega nyuruh dia ujan2an sementara gua adem ayeman pake payung?hahaha. cieee lovable couple ehemm

Ucil Moron ! said...

ciee ciee lovable couple apaan sih hahahaha

tutekx said...

!!!Easy Get Money!!!
1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; ; http://www.paypal.com or Click Here When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
5. Try Now Click Here
=======================================================================================
!!!Easy Get Money!!!
1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; ; http://www.paypal.com or Click Here When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
5. Try Now Click Here

 
design by suckmylolly.com